Requirements for EU Digital VAT in Zen Cart
There are a number of issues that have to be addressed when scoping the code changes necessary.
- Flagging which products should be considered Digital Goods as per EU rules
- Determining correct tax rate to use
- Complying with the ‘Two Location identifiers’ rule
- Allow shop to opt out of supplying EU countries for Digital Goods
- Identify B2B or B2C customers
- Reporting Quarterly relevant sales
Still have questions? Use the Search box in the upper right, or try the full list of FAQs. If you can't find it there, head over to the Zen Cart support forum and ask there in the appropriate subforum. In your post, please include your Zen Cart and PHP versions, and a link to your site.
Is there an error or omission on this page? Please post to General Questions on the support forum. Or, if you'd like to open a pull request, just review the guidelines and get started. You can even PR right here.
Last modified September 13, 2020 by Scott C Wilson (354bf51).