Known Bugs in Zen Cart
For every release, a known bugs thread is created on the Zen Cart forum to provide an easy way of tracking the issues that have been resolved. These bugs are fixed in the next release, so if you are not on the latest release, doing an upgrade is the best way to get the fix.
- Known Bugs in Zen Cart 1.5.8
- Known Bugs in Zen Cart 1.5.7 - see also What’s New in 1.5.8, which lists a number of fixes to 1.5.7 issues.
- Known Bugs in Zen Cart 1.5.6 - see also What’s New in 1.5.7, which lists a number of fixes to 1.5.6 issues.
- Known Bugs in Zen Cart 1.5.5
- Known Bugs in Zen Cart 1.5.4
- Known Bugs in Zen Cart 1.5.3
- Known Bugs in Zen Cart 1.5.1
Think you’ve found a new bug? Here’s how to report it.
Still have questions? Use the Search box in the upper right, or try the full list of FAQs. If you can't find it there, head over to the Zen Cart support forum and ask there in the appropriate subforum. In your post, please include your Zen Cart and PHP versions, and a link to your site.
Is there an error or omission on this page? Please post to General Questions on the support forum. Or, if you'd like to open a pull request, just review the guidelines and get started. You can even PR right here.
Last modified October 18, 2022 by Scott C Wilson (98c24f7).