Categories/Products (Products Level)
If you are at a level where the Categories screen only shows products, there are a set of action icons on the right.
These icons allow you to: - edit product - delete product - move product (change categories) - copy product (duplicate or create linked product) - use the attributes controller - use the products price manager - use the meta tags editor.
Using the green pencil will put you on the product editing page, which is a key page for configuring your products.
The product edit screen allows you to set the following values for a product:
FIXME add explanations
- Products Status:Enabled Disabled
- Date Available:
- Products Manufacturer:
- Products Name:
- Product is Free:Yes No
- Product is Call for Price:Yes No
- Product Priced by Attributes:Yes No
- Tax Class:
- Products Price (Net):
- Products Price (Gross):
- Product is Virtual:Yes, Skip Shipping Address No, Shipping Address Required
- Always Free Shipping:Yes, Always Free Shipping No, Normal Shipping Rules Special, Product/Download Combo Requires a Shipping Address
- Products Quantity Box Shows:Yes, Show Quantity Box No, Do not show Quantity Box
- Product Qty Minimum:
- Product Qty Maximum:
- Product Qty Units:
- Product Qty Min/Unit Mix: Can products with different attributes be combined to reach the Product Qty Minimum threshold. See What does MIXED ON mean?
- Products Description:
- Products Quantity:
- Products Model:
- Products Image:
- Products URL:
- Products Shipping Weight:
- Sort Order:
For more information, see the product FAQs.
In your post, please include your Zen Cart and PHP versions, and a link to your site.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.