About Payment Modules
Payment modules allow you to collect or arrange payment for an order.
The list of available payment modules may be seen by going to Admin > Modules > Payment.
Zen Cart has a number of built-in payment modules:
- Authorize.net - both AIM and SIM are available
- Check/Money Order - Receive payment by check
- Cash on Delivery - COD or in-person payment
- Free Order - required if you have free products in your store
- PayPal - payment processing by PayPal
- Square - payment processing by Square
If you are just evaluating Zen Cart or running a test-only installation, then using the Check/Money Order module to process payments is the best option.
More payment modules may be found in the Payment module section of the Plugins Library.
Developers wishing to create a payment module should see the dev FAQs on modules.
If you don’t already have an account, please use these direct links to the payment processors Zen Cart supports. By signing up via one of our links, you help support the Zen Cart project with small commissions that these providers give back to Zen Cart. Thank you in advance.