Add a record company
- Click on the insert button.
- Enter the Record Company name in that field.
- If you have a picture of the record company’s trademark or other logo you can optionally upload it from your web browser by typing in the name of the file containing the image in the Record Company Image field, or click on the browse button to search your computer.
- If you want to store the picture in a different directory, click on the Image Directory dropdown picker to select it.
- If the record company has a web site, you can enter the full site name (including http://) in the record company Web Site field.
- Click on the save button to save this entry (and upload the image if you have specified one), or click on the cancel button to discard this entry.
Edit an existing record company
- Click on the record company name you want to change, then click on the edit button, or click on the green
enext to the name you want to change.
- Change any of the values or you may do an upload, in the same manner as with the add function.
- Click on the save button to save your changes (and upload the image if you have specified one), or click on the cancel button to discard this change.
Delete a Record Company
- Click on the name you want to change, then click on the delete button, or click on the red
xnext to the name you want to change.
- You will receive a request for confirmation. If you have attached an image to this record company and you also want to delete the attached image file, check the delete image box.
- Click on the delete button again to delete the record company (and any attached image file if you have checked the delete image box), or click on the cancel button to not delete the record company.
Still have questions? Use the Search box in the upper right, or try the full list of FAQs. If you can't find it there, head over to the Zen Cart support forum and ask there in the appropriate subforum. In your post, please include your Zen Cart and PHP versions, and a link to your site.
Last modified September 12, 2020 by Scott C Wilson (0aa7d27).